April 15, 2011

Epic Man Team Blog-Bianca-Post 2



Tomorrow morning it all begins! We have all worked so hard to get to this point and no matter what the outcome is, whether some of us make it only out of the plane or make it sprinting across the finish line on Boylston st, we all "made it." Since a large number of Epic Man team mates are running the marathon without official numbers I decided to make our own so people would know just how much it took us, mentally and physically to get to where we were.

Due to some very important personal issues back home I am only able to complete the sky diving, kayaking and some of the biking with my team. I just found out this afternoon that I am unable to complete the entire Epic Man journey, something that I have been training and working towards since Novemeber. It's been a harsh reality but sometimes life throws you those curve balls for a reason. My team means so much to me and I am so happy to have been part of this experience thus far!

No comments:

Post a Comment